PaperStone® AZURE is light blue, soft to the touch and soft on the eyes. It is an excellent option for adding an accent colour to neutrals. FSC Mix 90%
PaperStone® AZURE forms a collection of colours that are warm, rich and natural in hues and tones, often with a soft and subtly variegated finish. Part of the Designer Series, PaperStone® AZURE reflects nature but a little more geological than organic. These six colours are lighter than the Solid Colour Series, they have perfect homogeneity in the panel surface and all (except Charcoal and Honey) have ‘tone-on-tone’ striated edges, a unique and visually arresting feature that allows scope for, literally, leading-edge design detailing.
- PaperStone® AZURE is primarily made with FSC certified recycled paper cardboard combined with a patented phenolic resin, PetroFree®.
- Paper and old cardboard boxes are recycled to obtain stacked layers of paper. The paper is saturated with a pigmented, petroleum-free, natural resin and pressed under heat and pressure into a solid sheet
- Not only is PaperStone® AZURE made from a recycling process, it is also recyclable at the end of its life cycle, by re-polishing and re-purposing the material for future projects.
Inherently sustainable, surprisingly tough, beautifully unique and incredibly versatile. PaperStone® AZURE is as hard as stone yet made from paper. This makes it a versatile and environmentally sound alternative for use as worktops, wall cladding and much more. Eleven rich, tactile colours across two ranges deliver non-porous, hygienic durability to provide a broad spectrum of surface design solutions.
PaperStone® is versatile and cost efficient. Its composition, although uniquely sustainable, delivers high performance across a range of applications. These include but are by no means limited to:
- Bars and table tops
- Reception desks
- Kitchen worksurfaces and cabinet doors
- Food preparation areas
- Space division and de-mountable partitions
- Vertical decorative wall panelling
- Interior signage
For some more inspiration check out the PaperStone website for more information on colours. Alternatively speak to any of the team about your project who will be only too happy to provide you with help.
MaterialsPaperstone®, PaperStone®DesignerProduct TypesSurfacesHuesBlueApplicationsBespoke Furniture, Cladding, Bathrooms, Commercial, Commercial Washrooms, KitchensPrice GroupsHighThicknesses13mm, 6mm, 19mm