KRION® Slant B828 – KRION® basins are produced using a high-quality casting technique.
KRION® SLANT is an exclusive under-mount washbasin conceived to make a strong visual impact, suitable for household and public use. Made of 1100 Snow White krion®, SLANT comes in a 48x28cm and 38x28cm format to suit bathrooms of all kinds. It stands out for its rectangular krion® drain trim, which conceals the drain and ensures visual continuity with the rest of the washbasin.
The KRION® Slant B828 developed by Krion™ allow exclusive and modern designs to be developed, with the maximum hygiene and quality, whatever their use and application. Factors as important as its anti-bacterial property, which prevents the accumulation of bacteria and microorganisms, its easy cleaning and maintenance, which allow the material to quickly and easily be returned to its original state, and its resistance to impacts make the compact material Krion™ suitable for creating latest generation solid surface bathroom sinks.
Select the solid surface KRION® washbasin and adapt the design of your washbasin to your needs. It’s time to have a modern bathroom using one of the most robust materials in existence.
- The KRION® Slant Basins are hardwearing and resistant.
- KRION® basins are resistant to almost all commercial household chemicals, and everyday stains such as fruit acid or red wine.
- KRION® is scratch-resistant and can be repaired in the event of small scratches – often without the need to call in a specialist.
- KRION® is very easy to clean. The KRION® basins can be cleaned using a moist cloth and commercial detergent, removing almost all dirt without leaving any residue.
- KRION® basins when integrated with KRION® surfaces are hygienic and can be assembled without the need for visible joints, preventing germs, bacteria and pathogens accumulating in the first place.
- The KRION® basins has a natural matt satin finish.
More information on the KRION® Slant B828 basins can be found here.