HI-MACS® ICE QUEEN – Reflecting poetic notes evocative of sunlight sparkling on crystalline ice.
The LUCIA collection for HI-MACS® is a subtle combination of the depth of the material with playful tone-on-tone colours. The depth seen in the substance is accomplished by inlaying particles that bring out its organic appearance and create warm inner spaces. Loaded with character, the tone HI-MACS® ICE QUEEN created by Marcel Wanders, works with powerful contrasts. In essence it reflect poetic notes evocative of moonlight flickering on dark, deep waters, sunlight sparkling on crystalline ice, and the misty tones of mysterious moonscapes.
- 3-Dimensional design – HI-MACS® boasts a simple heating process and three-dimensional thermoplastic forming capabilities. This allows for greater forming flexibility compared with other conventional materials so that spectacular ideas can quickly take on a concrete shape.
- Strong – Stronger surface with durability similar to that of natural stone – HI-MACS® stands up to everyday scratches. Should you accidentally inflict a deeper scratch or surface impression, a trained professional can easily resurface your HI-MACS® ICE QUEEN worktop thanks to its sealant-free consistency.
- Hygienic – Thanks to its impermeability to dirt, bacteria, viruses and countless chemicals, HI-MACS® ICE QUEEN is the ideal material for the hospital, medical practice or laboratory. And for all other areas where hygiene really counts.
- Water resistant – Thanks to its non-porous surface HI-MACS® is suitable for humid areas where moisture can form such as wet rooms and bathrooms.
- Most advanced fabrication technology – The material is heated in a progressive tempering process (Thermal Cure). which sets HI-MACS® ICE QUEEN apart from other mineral materials and produces a new and stronger compound in which any structural defects are perfectly evened out. This improved structure automatically affects the quality of the material.
- Seamless perfection – allows for visually seamless fabrication. Smooth integration creates large areas without visible joints or edges as well as the flush mounting of bowls. This results in extremely hygienic, easy-to-clean installations, ideally suited for a range of applications where hygiene is important.
Visit the HI-MACS® virtual Showroom HERE.
If you would like more information on HI-MACS® ICE QUEEN and their applications click here.
MaterialsHI-MACS®Product TypesSurfacesHuesWhiteTrendsHI-MACS® LuciaApplicationsBathrooms, Commercial, Commercial Washrooms, KitchensPrice GroupsHighThicknesses12mm