HI-MACS® CS203 Sink – HIMACS Sinks are produced using a high-quality casting technique.
No matter which product you choose from our extensive, eminently combinable selection, the HI-MACS® CS203 sinks are flush-mounted into the countertop or installed below the surface. Special custom-made creations are also an option.
HI-MACS® sinks are widely used for architectural and interior applications, such as sculptural and high performance wall-cladding or kitchen, bathroom and furniture surfaces, in commercial, residential and public space projects. It is composed of acrylic, natural minerals and pigments that come together to provide a smooth, non-porous and visually seamless surface which meets the highest standards for quality, aesthetics, fabrication, functionality and hygiene – offering manifold advantages over conventional materials.
- The HI-MACS® CS203 Sink is hardwearing and resistant.
- HI-MACS® sinks are resistant to almost all commercial household chemicals, and everyday stains such as fruit acid or red wine.
- HI-MACS® is scratch-resistant and can be repaired in the event of small scratches – without the need to call in a tradesman.
- HI-MACS® is very easy to clean. The HI-MACS® sinks can be cleaned using a moist cloth and commercial detergent, removing almost all dirt without leaving any residue.
- HI-MACS® sinks when integrated with HI-MACS® is hygienic and can be assembled without the need for visible joints, preventing germs, bacteria and pathogens accumulating in the first place.
- The HI-MACS® CS203 Sink has a natural matt satin finish.
HIMACS Sinks for kitchen applications
Spaciousness, durability and hygiene are all key quality features when choosing a sink for the kitchen or healthcare facility. The top quality models in the HIMACS range offer it all. These coordinated sinks are installed as under-mounted creating extremely hygienic sink areas. Special custom-made creations are also an option.
More information on the HI-MACS® sinks, and more, can be found here.