HI-MACS® CBT-160-65 BATH – HI-MACS® baths are produced using a high-quality casting technique.
The HI-MACS® CBT-160-65 BATH from HI-MACS® are perfect for the bathroom – they transform it into an all-round feel-good experience. Sleek, but also functional, these tactile baths give a beautiful, practical finish to your bathroom. All baths are designed for integrated installation. The bath is merged into the panel, resulting in a visually seamless entity: and no visible joins means it is easy to maintain with super-hygienic surfaces.
- The HI-MACS® CBT-160-65 BATH is hardwearing and resistant.
- HI-MACS® baths are resistant to almost all commercial household chemicals, and everyday stains such as fruit acid or red wine.
- HI-MACS® is scratch-resistant and can be repaired in the event of small scratches – often without the need to call in a specialist.
- HI-MACS® is very easy to clean. The HI-MACS® CBT-160-65 BATH can be cleaned using a moist cloth and commercial detergent, removing almost all dirt without leaving any residue.
- The HI-MACS® CBT-160-65 BATH when integrated with HI-MACS® sheet material is hygienic and can be assembled without the need for visible joints, preventing germs, bacteria and pathogens accumulating in the first place.
- The HI-MACS® bath has a natural matt satin finish.
Perfect for bathroom and commercial washroom applications
Spaciousness, durability and hygiene are all key quality features of the HI-MACS® CBT-160-65 BATH and critical when choosing a product for the bathroom or healthcare facility. The top quality models in the HI-MACS® range offer it all. These coordinated baths are installed as under-mounted creating extremely hygienic sink areas. Special custom-made creations are also an option.
More information on the HI-MACS® CB320 basins can be found here.
MaterialsHI-MACS®Product TypesProducts, Showers/BathsApplicationsBathrooms
- The delivery includes either the bath or shower tray (as shown in the sketch) and the matching installation material consisting of height-adjustable feet, a sound-insulating mat and a wooden stabilisation board.
- Sheet material is also needed to create the installation seen in the photos.