HI-MACS® AURORA BISQUE
The new Aurora Colours are inspired by the natural beauty of the Northern Lights. In brilliant waves over the sky the vibrant flow of Aurora Borealis is captured in these tones. With the semi-translucency of the colours Pavia and Aurora Cotton, you can play with light effects giving dramatic results to integrate this natural phenomenon to your interior design. The new Aurora Colours – an evolution of the Marmo Collection – combine aesthetics inspired by nature with all the benefits of the latest generation solid surface HI-MACS®.
- 3-Dimensional design – HI-MACS® boasts a simple heating process and three-dimensional thermoplastic forming capabilities. This allows for greater forming flexibility compared with other conventional materials so that spectacular ideas can quickly take on a concrete shape.
- Strong – Stronger surface with durability similar to that of natural stone – HI-MACS® stands up to everyday scratches. Should you accidentally inflict a deeper scratch or surface impression, a trained professional can easily resurface your HI-MACS® AURORA BISQUE worktop thanks to its sealant-free consistency.
- Hygienic – Thanks to its impermeability to dirt, bacteria, viruses and countless chemicals, HI-MACS® AURORA BISQUE is the ideal material for the hospital, medical practice or laboratory. And for all other areas where hygiene really counts.
- Water resistant – Thanks to its non-porous surface HI-MACS® is suitable for humid areas where moisture can form such as wet rooms and bathrooms.
- Most advanced fabrication technology – The material is heated in a progressive tempering process (Thermal Cure). which sets HI-MACS® AURORA BISQUE apart from other mineral materials and produces a new and stronger compound in which any structural defects are perfectly evened out. This improved structure automatically affects the quality of the material.
- Seamless perfection – allows for visually seamless fabrication. Smooth integration creates large areas without visible joints or edges as well as the flush mounting of bowls. This results in extremely hygienic, easy-to-clean installations, ideally suited for a range of applications where hygiene is important.
Visit the HI-MACS® virtual Showroom HERE.
If you would like more information on HI-MACS® BISQUE and their applications click here.
MaterialsHI-MACS®Product TypesSurfacesHuesBeigeTrendsHI-MACS® MarmoApplicationsCommercial Washrooms, Kitchens, Cladding, Bathrooms, CommercialPrice GroupsHighThicknesses12mm