HI-MACS® ALPINE WHITE – Smooth, white and can be used for any and every project.
The flexibility of HI-MACS®, HI-MACS® ALPINE WHITE adds huge opportunities for great designs to architects and designers.
- 3-Dimensional design – HI-MACS® boasts a simple heating process and three-dimensional thermoplastic forming capabilities. This allows for greater forming flexibility compared with other conventional materials so that spectacular ideas can quickly take on a concrete shape.
- Strong – Stronger surface with durability similar to that of natural stone – HIMACS stands up to everyday scratches. Should you accidentally inflict a deeper scratch or surface impression, a trained professional can easily resurface your HI-MACS® ALPINE WHITE worktop thanks to its sealant-free consistency.
- Hygienic – Thanks to its impermeability to dirt, bacteria, viruses and countless chemicals, HI-MACS® ALPINE WHITE is the ideal material for the hospital, medical practice or laboratory. And for all other areas where hygiene really counts.
- Water resistant – Thanks to its non-porous surface HI-MACS® is suitable for humid areas where moisture can form such as wet rooms and bathrooms.
- Most advanced fabrication technology – The material is heated in a progressive tempering process (Thermal Cure). which sets HI-MACS® ALPINE WHITE apart from other mineral materials and produces a new and stronger compound in which any structural defects are perfectly evened out. This improved structure automatically affects the quality of the material.
- Seamless perfection – allows for visually seamless fabrication. Smooth integration creates large areas without visible joints or edges as well as the flush mounting of bowls. This results in extremely hygienic, easy-to-clean installations, ideally suited for a range of applications where hygiene is important.
Visit the HI-MACS® virtual Showroom HERE.
If you would like more information on HI-MACS® ALPINE WHITE and their applications click here.
MaterialsHI-MACS®Product TypesSurfacesHuesWhiteTrendsHI-MACS® Solids, HI-MACS® Exteria®ApplicationsCommercial Washrooms, Exterior, Cladding, Kitchens, Bathrooms, CommercialPrice GroupsLowThicknesses12mm, 9mm, 6mm, 4mm, 20mm