White Onyx Corian Kitchen Island
White Onyx Corian Kitchen – a beautiful kitchen island with tops clad in White Onyx and seamless drop ends. This new colour from DuPont’s Corian range features white veining, enhanced by a translucent background. In this mixture of contemporary and traditional, it creates a refined design with the look of a semi-precious stone . This colour, along with Grey Onyx, adds a new level of opulence to the kitchen setting. Hugely on trend this year, this is one of the new colours from DuPont’s colour palette.
A new dimension emerges with Corian White Onyx. This exclusive aesthetic celebrates on-trend design and the inherent technologies that allow the designs to emerge. Eight hues inspired by nature embody our moods and emotions for a variety of design options.
Features and Benefits :
– Corian® keeps its good looks and survives the impact nicks and cuts that can occur with daily wear and tear.
– Corian® cannot delaminate, the joints are inconspicuous and fluids cannot penetrate.
– Corian® has a non-porous surface that prevents dirt and stains from penetrating the material. Any marks can be easily removed using household cleaners.
– Corian® is nonporous and hygienic. Its smooth surface does not allow liquids to penetrate and that makes it easy to clean. Bacteria and mould have nowhere to take root.
– Corian® surfaces are renewable. Chips and scratches can be repaired returning it back to ‘new’.
– Color-coordinated Joint Adhesive bonds Corian® solid surface with inconspicuous seams, meaning there are no crevices to trap dirt and bacteria.
- The veining of these colours may vary in intensity and highlight joins.
Very light visible marks under specific lighting conditions after intense and heavy use.
- Available in 12mm sheet thickness
- Please click here to see more examples of this colour on the DuPont website.